The purpose of this document (“Data Protection Policy”) is to inform you of how Quality Hotel Marlow Singapore (A member of Choice Hotels International) manages Personal Data which is subject to the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act (No. 26 of 2012) (“the Act”). As part of our commitment to meeting the guests’ expectations, we have set up this Data Protection Policy so that you know and understand the purposes for which we collect, use and disclose your Personal Data.
This Policy will state the information we are collecting, using and disclosing in order to provide services and products to our guests and updates on new developments and promotions at Quality Hotel Marlow.
By accessing this site, you agree to the terms and conditions set forth in this Policy.
This Data Protection Policy supplements but does not supersede nor replace any other consents you may have previously provided to Quality Hotel Marlow Singapore in respect of your Personal Data, and your consents herein are additional to any rights which to any of the Companies may have at law to collect, use or disclose your Personal Data.
The Personal Data we may collect includes
· NRIC number, FIN number, passport number
· Date of birth
· Home/Work address
· Contact/Fax numbers
· Credit card information
· Frequent flyer or travel partner program affiliation and member numbers
You may have provided the Personal Data to us personally or authorized other individuals to provide the Personal Data to us and consent (on your behalf) to our collection of your Personal Data from these individuals. These individuals could be your superiors, employees, subordinates, colleagues and your family members.
Purpose of Collecting and Using Personal Data
· Provision of hotel services and products
· Processing bookings, reservations and billing
· Concierge and other guest facilitation services
· Enquiries and reservations of hotel rooms and facilities
· Analysing financial and performance reports of hotel management
· Market research via feedback, service quality audits and analysis and review of service standards
· Contest and competition
· Marketing and communications of products and services offered by Quality Hotel Marlow and its affiliates/partners such as:
- Hotel room accommodation
- Food and beverage services
- Event planning and hosting services
- Recreational services such as pool and gym services
- Promotion from affiliate hotels/businesses (such as retail mall, restaurants) and partners
Withdrawal of Consent and Unsubscribe
· You can withdraw your consent at any time by submitting a request stating clearly your Personal Data to:
firstname.lastname@example.org with reasonable notice and we will endeavour to respond within a reasonable timeframe.
· You can also opt to unsubscribe from our email database by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link located on the EDM or marketing email sent to you.
· With hotels in Singapore and overseas, we may transfer Personal Data via data centres or service providers to and fro countries where we are located.
· These service providers will comply with the Singapore Personal Data Act and the local Privacy Laws to ensure that your Personal Data is secured and protected.
Access, Update and Storage of Personal Data
· To access and update your Personal Data, we will require you to furnish us with your current Personal Data so as to retrieve the Data and verify the authenticity of the request. The request can be sent via email only to: email@example.com. An access fee may be levied.
· Personal Data may be stored due to financial or legal requirements as well as to provide a seamless guest experience (e.g, a returning of hotel guest will not have to repeat his/her preferences for room arrangement, etc).
· The protection of your personal data is very important to us. We have put in place reasonable security safeguards and measures to prevent unauthorised access and misuse of personal data. It will be stored in a secure environment on servers protected by ‘firewalls’ against external users or unauthorised access. It can only be accessed by authorised persons.
Links to the Other Websites
(a) have any questions or feedback relating to your Personal Data or our Data Protection Policy;
(b) would like to withdraw your consent to any use of your Personal Data as set out in this Data Protection Policy; or
(c) would like to obtain access and make corrections to your Personal Data records,
please contact Quality Hotel Marlow as follows:
• Call: +65 6355 9988
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Write to our Data Protection Officer at:
Quality Hotel Marlow, Singapore, 201 Balestier Road, Singapore 329926
This Data Protection Policy and your use of this website shall be governed in all respects by the laws of Singapore.